I just launched version 8, here is what's included:
- The start of the API. There's an API link in the site footer and in the manual. There are currently only a couple of endpoints. There's one to get all the posts and one to get a single post.
- Quick comments. Comment "reply" links will instantly open a comment form so that you don't have to go to another page. This is available as a setting for logged in users. And it has been set as the default.
- Switched to using a more traditional multi-line layout for posts and comments. Previously posts and comments were single line.
- On narrow screens the comment indentation width has been reduced so that more nested comments fit on mobile.
- When you submit a comment using the standard form at the top of a page, you will jump down to the comment and it'll be highlighted.
- Tons of additional color and margin changes.